A note of apology
To anyone who's visited this site more than once, I am sorry. To those of you who are regulars (thanks Mom!), I humbly beg your forgiveness. Believe it or not, I've actually been writing blog entries. Some of you must have noticed there are very few entries without pictures (Bonus to any of you who know the actual number. To those who know the actual percentage, y'all are nerds...and I love you for it.). Hey, it's a visual world these days. Anyway, I haven't been able to find a computer where the operating system is in English. Why is that important, you ask? To keep a chronological blog, I need the date the picture was taken. Try finding that setting in Greek! (or Arabic, or German for that matter). Ok, so to stop backpedalling on my apology, I could have just posted them with incorrect or made-up dates, but 1) I am sure you, diligent reader, would have caught these inconsistencies and 2) my brain isn't coordinated enough to go backwards and corrrectly piece through the right sequences.
Hang tight, and if it's any consolation, I may kidnap a German and make them translate for me tomorrow. Failing that, I arrive in London on April 24th. I hear they speak a bastardiszed version of American there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home