Lunch in the mountains
.jpg)
Mysteriously there was a restaurant exactly 6 km into the hike that happened to be open. You couldn't appear to get there by car, as the road was closed to vehicles, but it was open for hikers who walked the 6k (that's just there mind you, not round trip). Can you imagine how many people would make it to eat there in the U.S.? All of none? Even more mysterious was the menu item I chose. Sausage salad. A salad with diced cold sausage on top? Maybe a salad of field greens with a warm sausage vinegarette? Perhaps even a cold sandwich spread like tuna salad or ham salad? Nay, it was none of those things.
.jpg)
Sliced bologna in vinegar and onions. Refreshingly light, as German food goes, I expect. Still, a solid...
...3 Slurrps
.jpg)
Sliced bologna in vinegar and onions. Refreshingly light, as German food goes, I expect. Still, a solid...
...3 Slurrps

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home