Who's the cook here, anyway?
.jpg)
Ok, new rule: only one in every three posts can be about food...after this one of course.
One thing Asian cuisine has right - the fun of personalizing your meal. Finally, 20 some-odd years of getting told not to play with my food, I have finally found a culture where it's encouraged(italics). What you see here is raw minced garlic, sliced red chiles, sliced green chilis (very hot!), soy sauce, and a very sweet, thick dark sauce for dressing the delicious bowl of bak kut teh pictured. The rice was for sculpting if you got bored with the rest, I think.
One thing Asian cuisine has right - the fun of personalizing your meal. Finally, 20 some-odd years of getting told not to play with my food, I have finally found a culture where it's encouraged(italics). What you see here is raw minced garlic, sliced red chiles, sliced green chilis (very hot!), soy sauce, and a very sweet, thick dark sauce for dressing the delicious bowl of bak kut teh pictured. The rice was for sculpting if you got bored with the rest, I think.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home