Inklings of India
.jpg)
1 - I've been told that the three necessary components of successful driving in delhi are 1) a good horn 2) good brakes 3) good luck. After getting driven around Delhi for four days, I've learned this is not true. The real three main components of driving in Delhi are 1) a good horn 2) a good horn 3) a good horn
2 - Regardless of what you've heard, the bathrooms here aren't that bad, the buses aren't that crowded, and it's not that hard to get around. Ok, ok, I lied on that last bit. Bloody hell, I would rather stay and get hassled by the overbearing tour operator mafia in the hotel than brave walking for more than two blocks.
3 - Delhi belly is for real...but it does not have anything to do with excessive bowel movements. After eating ghee-drenched food for a week, you gain about 10-15 pounds, all of which goes to your stomach. In my case, I went from a twelve-pack *cough* to a six-pack. *double cough*
2 - Regardless of what you've heard, the bathrooms here aren't that bad, the buses aren't that crowded, and it's not that hard to get around. Ok, ok, I lied on that last bit. Bloody hell, I would rather stay and get hassled by the overbearing tour operator mafia in the hotel than brave walking for more than two blocks.
3 - Delhi belly is for real...but it does not have anything to do with excessive bowel movements. After eating ghee-drenched food for a week, you gain about 10-15 pounds, all of which goes to your stomach. In my case, I went from a twelve-pack *cough* to a six-pack. *double cough*
4 - Have I mentioned the beer in Asia is terrible?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home