Lynette

I'm introducing so many locals here, I might just be gettin' to be one myself. To any Australians reading this, I kid, I kid.Apparently I was camped right next to Lynette (she's the one on the right) at Warrumbungle National Park for a couple of days, parked right next to her at the national Observatory the next day; she saw me in town about 50 km away later that day, and then noticed as I pulled into Coolah Tops National Park in the evening. In typical Aussie fashion, she came up to introduce herself by taking a piss (making fun of) and asking why I had been following her for the last few days. We hit it off and started talking, and pretty soon we had the whole campground (that's the rest of them on the left) joined in our merry banter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home