Campervan




Da-da-daa! I so feel like Cannonballing right now. Where's Captain Chaos when you need him? And a good doctor.
The one I reserved wasn't available (le sigh) so 3 got 'upgraded' to a less fuel-efficient, more top-heavy, less road-stable, and altogether just a plainly more hyphenated vehicle. Still, it is pretty roomy. I'm going to see just how many hitchhikers can fit inside at one time. I figure if I pick up more than one, they're more likely to stab each other fighting over who gets to stab me first.
The one I reserved wasn't available (le sigh) so 3 got 'upgraded' to a less fuel-efficient, more top-heavy, less road-stable, and altogether just a plainly more hyphenated vehicle. Still, it is pretty roomy. I'm going to see just how many hitchhikers can fit inside at one time. I figure if I pick up more than one, they're more likely to stab each other fighting over who gets to stab me first.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home