Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The most updated blog on the internets!

Well, I suppose there are other blogs out there that are updated less frequently, but I can't say that I've ever run across one. Of course, I suppose that's the whole reason I've never run across them.

I guess there's no difference between a blog and a diary if no one participates other than the primary author...which would be fine if I really wanted to air my torrid personal affairs. In fact, I don't, and I can't imagine anyone else wanting me to do so.

I doubt that anyone would be interested in hearing about my wretched love life or my boring job. You can read this to explain one of the two, but I'll have to write a book on the other. Wow, that'll be a thriller - a book that details the most boring job in the world =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home